Fxpansion.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQ UsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Incompatible plug-ins thread
"QuikQuak has released updates for all its plug-ins to fix VST-RTAS wrapper compatibility."

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/11093.html

They all work fine except they need to sort out the GUI offset issue introduced as a result of PT 8's plugin view credentials being changed.

Wink

P.s. I have spoken to Scott Stillwell re his products and he is looking into the matter Smile

MacPro 12 Core 2x2.4 GHz, 24 GB Ram, 10.8.4/10.7.5, Focusrite Liquid 56, PT 11.0.2/10.3.7 w/CPTK add-on
The d16 Classic Boxes bundle (Drumazon, Nepheton, Phoscyon) all wrap but crash PT8 on run on Intel Mac. Have not tried PT7.

I've also sent this info to d16, but since Drumazon is still on the list and the list hasn't been edited in two years I'm just going to assume we're screwed for now...

They all work fine except they need to sort out the GUI offset issue introduced as a result of PT 8's plugin view credentials being changed.

Hi, Magnus from Sonic Charge here. I am curious to know what you mean with "GUI offset issue". The reason is that I am currently beta testing a smaller maintenance upgrade of Synplant. My aim is that this version should be compatible with the RTAS wrapper under PT8. So far it looks pretty good except that for one of our testers, the GUI is offsetted so that it actually draws slightly outside of the ProTools window, covering ProTools standard buttons and controllers for the plug-in.

Is this what you are talking about? Can anyone tell if this is happening with other plug-ins or if there is something unique in Synplant that provokes this bug.

AshleySmith08 wrote:

Hi, Magnus from Sonic Charge here. I am curious to know what you mean with "GUI offset issue". The reason is that I am currently beta testing a smaller maintenance upgrade of Synplant. My aim is that this version should be compatible with the RTAS wrapper under PT8. So far it looks pretty good except that for one of our testers, the GUI is offsetted so that it actually draws slightly outside of the ProTools window, covering ProTools standard buttons and controllers for the plug-in.

Is this what you are talking about? Can anyone tell if this is happening with other plug-ins or if there is something unique in Synplant that provokes this bug.

Hi,

Yep, that's what I'm talking about. I don't know how to fix it though, perhaps the FX dev's can point you in the right direction.

Smile

MacPro 12 Core 2x2.4 GHz, 24 GB Ram, 10.8.4/10.7.5, Focusrite Liquid 56, PT 11.0.2/10.3.7 w/CPTK add-on
@ magnus - shoot me an email, better to discuss such tech things over mail than here on the board.

Post powercore tc fiewire doesn't works well. with protools hd 8 and mac ppc 10.5.8 :wich parameters apply in playback hardware 
plug in wrapped from tc powercore firewire are well known in protools software ,but if i insert in a chanel strip, one wrapped plugin :
on reverb plug :we heard distorsion
on other plug :feedback!!!!!!
on chorus plug:disable and crash interface powercore.

my mac :ppc g5 2/ 2,5 ghz ram:3gb
protools hd3

help me please!!!!!

best regards
Pascal Besnard: chief audio ingeneer in radio france broadcast
[youtube][/youtube][youtube][/youtube]

Post Plugins that won't Wrap 
VST to RTAS. Mac Pro Intel OSX 10.6.8. Pro Tools 8.0.5.

Here's a List that won't Wrap:

- MDA Plugins
- Nebula3Free
- U-HE TyrllN6, Diva, Triple Cheese
- EddieVsHeaven, Whamdrive, Wobbles, TS-999
- Pancake
- Anvil1.0.0
- BitterSweet II

Post MusicLab Real Guitar 
MusicLab's stuff doesn't work:

1. Real Guitar Toolbox
2. Real Les Paul
3. Real Strat
4. Real Guitar 2.3

None of these work.
They somewhat wrap but no instruments load.

Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4