Fxpansion.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQ UsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Geist-The my order goofed, no geist in my account- thread
Post Geist-The my order goofed, no geist in my account- thread 
Using Paypal, it said error and gave a contact email at FXpansion. I did get a Paypal receipt for my order in my email. Ugh! The wait is killing me Laughing I do have an email into FXpansion. Thanks guys, ScottAC

I also had the same problem today. I paid thru HBSC, and got an error returning to the fxpansion site. I was able to print an HBSC receipt for my order, but my CC was never charged, and I received no email confirmation. I'd try agian, but don't want to be charged twice.

I also had the same problem today. I paid thru HBSC, and got an error returning to the fxpansion site. I was able to print an HBSC receipt for my order, but my CC was never charged, and I received no email confirmation. I'd try agian, but don't want to be charged twice.

Yeah, I'd say email the FX kids and give it 24 hrs. Thats my plan, so far.

Yup...that's what I'm doing, but their support info said to post here, in case something's off with the email.

Same exact problem! I didn't get to print my receipt though Crying or Very sad. I hit refresh with no success and in retrospect I shouldn't have because now I don't know if I'm going to be charged twice or not (so far it doesn't seem like I was charged at all).

kingski wrote:

Same exact problem! I didn't get to print my receipt though Crying or Very sad. I hit refresh with no success and in retrospect I shouldn't have because now I don't know if I'm going to be charged twice or not (so far it doesn't seem like I was charged at all).

paypal sent my receipt almost instantly and the transaction is showing in my paypal so I know I was charged, don't know about using a CC though, I do have an HSBC card but I don't remember how long it takes to show.

same problem, sent email to FX, etc....

This has become a club I think Laughing

OK...Fxpansion. Do you want our business...or not!

Of course we do.. as soon as our Web guy appears I'll get him to have a look what's up. Andreeeeeeaaaas!!! Paging Switzerland!!!

Sorry you're having problems. I've alerted our webmaster about it, so hopefully we'll get it resolved soon.

Steve.

I wish I'd read this thread before I used Paypal. Doh.

I had the same problem last night - tried paying wth Visa, got returned to a blank FXpansion page. Tried paying with PayPal - got an error message, then received a receipt in email, but no email with links or anything - so I don't even know for sure if my CC was charged. Sent an email to support.

Just to let you know, we're looking into these issues and hope to have you all up and running very soon!

Cheers,

Drew

Hey guys - any clues yet as to what's happening with the store thing?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next