Fxpansion.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQ UsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Pure Energy soundset for Strobe and Fusor - released!
Is there a conformation mail after purchase? I bought it two days ago iirc, just checking if everything is ok Smile

Hi,

thanks for buying! No worries, the system was not automated and the soundbank will be sent manually to the ones who pre-ordered. You'll get it tomorrow evening Smile

Tom

I did not see the point of contacting you directly as the
offer was still available at the time of purchase.
I await your your email Wink

Order placed!!!
I did not see the point of contacting you directly as the
offer was still available at the time of purchase.
I await your your email Wink

Great! Everybody should have received by now Smile The soundbank has just been released.

But the same problem I mentioned on kvr that exist with cypher exists here too.

This is cubase 6 on snow leopard. Virgin project. load strobe, play one note, release note and took a screen shot, five minutes after the note was released from the first patch.

rsp

Last edited by zvenx on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cubase 7.5 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.7.5 | 3GB | NI Komplete Audio 6
for those who dont' know cubase, in the transport bar at the bottom, the leftmost meter is the asio activity.

rsp

I checked the new three or four arps and they are fine..something in the first has a fxpansion bug in it..

rsp

I checked the new three or four arps and they are fine..something in the first has a fxpansion bug in it..

rsp

I see, pity this hasn't been solved yet. I'm using Windows7 and Reaper and no bug occured in any of the arp sounds. I hope some future patch for Synth Squad will solve this problem for you.

Greetings,
Tom

so do I, but after two years I am not too hopeful..happens in NI Maschine as a host too. Also happens for me on Windows 7 using Nuendo 5.5...... I posted that in the main Beta thread.

rsp

edit:and it is actually even worse on studio one v2 that I am demoing

I see some patches in your sound bank in have the voices set to 32. Shocked You don't want to set the voices higher than needed. SS reserves some CPU for voices depending on how many possible voices are available so a patch that is playing two notes with 2 unison set at 12 will use way less CPU than the same patch with two notes set at 32. You should go through your bank and turn down the voice settings to 12 or less on most patches. I only played a few of them that needed 14-16 but not more than that.

Also, the ARP bug that stops voices/CPU from releasing when switching patches might be exaggerated by high voice settings.

I see some patches in your sound bank in have the voices set to 32. Shocked You don't want to set the voices higher than needed. SS reserves some CPU for voices depending on how many possible voices are available so a patch that is playing two notes with 2 unison set at 12 will use way less CPU than the same patch with two notes set at 32. You should go through your bank and turn down the voice settings to 12 or less on most patches. I only played a few of them that needed 14-16 but not more than that.

Also, the ARP bug that stops voices/CPU from releasing when switching patches might be exaggerated by high voice settings.

thank you.
that may help me in the short run.
thanks for this
rsp

Thanks for pointing this out. For some presets this might be reasonable. I didn't actually think that efficiency would be an issue here.

Greetings,
Tom

edit: Actually, I've now checked the CPU performance with higher and lower voices settings for some presets and didn't notice any difference. Though maybe it's very small and so hard to estimate.

I'd like to let you know that the soundset is now available for 30-40% off during the Spring Promo. More here: www.audiomindproject.com

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2