Fxpansion.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQ UsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
How do I find Pad Path and Kit Info?
Post How do I find Pad Path and Kit Info? 
Someone,

In Geist, how can I find out the current file and path of any given PAD or PAD layer that I select on any given engine? In GURU, I used to be able to right click to get PAD information. The same for KIT name. How can I find out what the current kit name is for a current kit loaded on an engine?

Hopefully I'm missing something, like human error? If not, why is this STILL not in Geist. I build new stuff based on the feel and information of old pieces.

Post Re: How do I find Pad Path and Kit Info? 
jbrown3 wrote:
Someone,

In Geist, how can I find out the current file and path of any given PAD or PAD layer that I select on any given engine? In GURU, I used to be able to right click to get PAD information. The same for KIT name. How can I find out what the current kit name is for a current kit loaded on an engine?

Hopefully I'm missing something, like human error? If not, why is this STILL not in Geist. I build new stuff based on the feel and information of old pieces.

Okay, so I search and found out about the Reveal->Find/Explorer feature that shows where the sample of a layer is in the Windows explorer. But what about revealing what a current's KIT name is for a given engine? Is this feature in yet?

It isn't yet implemented I'm afraid. It is on our list for sure though.

I can pay a bribe if you take them!! If Walmart can pay bribes in Mexico and get good results, I think I am ready to join them. How much, Drew_fx? Name your price!!!! Do you have a paypal account? Can you be bought? Laughing

Drew_fx wrote:

I can pay a bribe if you take them!! If Walmart can pay bribes in Mexico and get good results, I think I am ready to join them. How much, Drew_fx? Name your price!!!! Do you have a paypal account? Can you be bought? Laughing

Send me a Dumble Overdrive Special, and I'll put in a good word for you! Laughing

jbrown3 wrote:
Drew_fx wrote:

Send me a Dumble Overdrive Special, and I'll put in a good word for you! Laughing

Sure. I'll just ask Carlos Santana to send you his in-between tours, until I can get Alexander to make you one first hand.
But if you are that impatient and can't until (forever) to get yours, you can always go to Manchester and heist (not to be confused with geist) this one. But don't tell them that I sent you.!! Laughing

http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/rob.livesey/dumble/dumble%20%230033/

jbrown3 wrote:
Someone,

Any news on this yet? Question Confused

jbrown3 wrote:
jbrown3 wrote:
Someone,

Any news on this yet? Question Confused

I'm guessing that no one is using Geist enough to tell me about this? Is Geist dead now also, like DR-008, and Guru? Are there not any more feature updates? I really would start to like using the Geist I purchased a few years ago instead of shelving it and donating dollars to Fxpansion for free.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1