Fxpansion.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQ UsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
midi in bfd grey lines no sound and no control from midi device
Post midi in bfd grey lines no sound and no control from midi device 
records midi in grey with lines no sounds midi input to all midi inputs midi out to bfd have control when not recording but no sound even though the midi channels is working and input to all channels and output to bfd cubase sx3.1 midi input in devices is to all midi inputs in cubase midi controller is psr730 keyboard I will check the keyboard but i get a nmidi signal to cubase from the keyboard
Sad

Post no help 
Nobody out there who can help

Kinda having a hard time understanding what the issue is exactly. Could you email us through the ticketting system, and explain your problem in a bit more detail.

Hi guys it was a bit more complicated than just a in out problem I had to phone cubase,s tech support they had to help me log in and also fix my midi problem which they did ever so well they have a great tech support guy named Lindsay but anyways thank you for being so kind to help I still have an authorization problem with fx which I cant seem to get any inquires about still waiting but thanks again one sorreted out and one two go/ so little time for computers and too much time for singing and playing

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1