Fxpansion.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQ UsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Pre-sales questions BFD2
Post Pre-sales questions BFD2 
Hi, there was a deal at my local pro audio store for me to buy BFD 1.5 and upgrade to BFD2. The idea was that I would save a little money and have libraries from both versions.
I missed this deal so I want to ask, if I now just go & buy BFD2, will I be able to get the 1.5 library somehow?

Secondly, does anyone know if it will work ok on VST 5.1? OK, I know my DAW is out of date, but it is perfectly adequate for what I do and I know it well.

Thanks Smile

There is not any way to get the BFD1 content now, other than buy from a shop who still have stock, or perhaps Ebay. If you buy second hand though, there will be a license transfer policy to follow.

It seems a shame that a whole library is gone forever just because the software has been updated. Maybe some of them might turn up in an expansion pack in the future or something?

Anyway, I have bought my copy of BFD2 now, it will be delivered tomorrow, I can't wait to get started! When I register it, do I keep this account on the site & have it upgraded?

Hey, our intention is to rerelease as a DL pack as soon as we escape the backlog a bit.

Where do i make a license transfer fee deposit. Can it be done online? Need to do it quick.

Drummainiac - email support, and I suggest starting a new thread for new topics rather than jumping in on an unrelated topic.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1