Fxpansion.com Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQ UsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Esounds 60s Downbeat kit
Post Esounds 60s Downbeat kit 
I've purchased the above, downloaded it and installed it with the Windows installer. I've registered it with Fxpansion and the interface shows my serial number as registered. When I try to load the SDB kit, it 'loads' but no kit pieces appear and when I try to load each kit piece the picture appears but no sounds load. I'm pretty new with BFD and all my other kits and sounds load without a problem (they're great) but no luck with SDB even though the folders are in the Audio folder.
I know it's something dead simple, but could somebody please point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Mart.

Check that the pack is fully installed and that BFD2 has the correct data path to it (always best to install expansion packs to their own directories). Then "Trash and rebuild databases" from the Data Preferences.

Sorry, Rory, for being tardy with this reply, and thanks for taking an interest. I've jumped through all the hoops (I think) re. installation paths, but still no Sixties sounds, Totally puzzling and it's got the guys at EZSOUNDS baffled too. The 'progress' bars have loaded, the kit pieces are responding to 'hits' on the pads, but no sounds. All other presets working perfectly. It's something absurdly simple, I know; and I'm dreading that "duuuurrrr" moment, but I'll let you know.
Thanks again.

Look at the Audio folder where the sounds were installed. Go into a hit folder. What file extension do you see?

Thank you both Rory & John. Overnight I've had a protracted correspondence with Allen from EZsounds. It transpires that my version of BFD2 was way out of date. Now up dated, everything's working fine. Full marks to Allen for his patience. And you guys for taking an interest. "Duuuuuuurrrrrrr!!!!"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1