In order to resolve your issue in the quickest possible time, please follow the steps below BEFORE submitting an enquiry:
Some further guidelines:
- Read the product documentation fully.
- Read the FAQs for the product.
- Create a user account and register your software.
- Download and install the latest version of the software for your operating system.
Third party support is as follows:
- If your query is covered in the manuals or FAQs, it may take longer to receive a reply, and you will be directed to the relevant information in the manual and/or FAQs.
- Please fill in the information accurately, and give a full and meaningful description of the problem.
- It is in your interest to take extra care here: if you enter random or incorrect information, your query will take longer to process and resolve, and you may be asked to fill in the form again.
Registered users please click here to login and get further support info in the USA & Canada.
- Support for BFD Lite (Digidesign version) is provided by Digidesign.
- Support for BFD Lite (Alesis version) is provided by Alesis.
- Support for BFD2 Lite (Synergy version) is provided by Synergy.
If you're not getting a reply from us:
- Please be patient with us: you should receive a confirmation email before a full response, but this may take some time.
- Once confirmed, we will do our best to respond within a reasonable time, depending on current support loads.
- Check your email to see if your email provider is having problems receiving messages, or whether its spam filters are rejecting our mails.
- Check whether you have entered an incorrect email address, either on the form or in your user account.
- If you have checked all of the above, please try posting on our support forum if you do not hear from us.