In order to resolve your issue in the quickest possible time, please follow the steps below BEFORE submitting an enquiry:
Some further guidelines:
- Read the product documentation fully.
- Read the FAQs for the product.
- Create a user account and register your software.
- Download and install the latest version of the software for your operating system.
Third party support is as follows:
- If your query is covered in the manuals or FAQs, it may take longer to receive a reply, and you will be directed to the relevant information in the manual and/or FAQs.
- Please fill in the information accurately, and give a full and meaningful description of the problem.
- It is in your interest to take extra care here: if you enter random or incorrect information, your query will take longer to process and resolve, and you may be asked to fill in the form again.
- Support for BFD Lite (Digidesign version) is provided by Digidesign.
- Support for BFD Lite (Alesis version) is provided by Alesis.
- Support for BFD2 Lite (Synergy version) is provided by Synergy.
If you're not getting a reply from us:
- Please be patient with us: you should receive a confirmation email before a full response, but this may take some time.
- Once confirmed, we will do our best to respond within a reasonable time, depending on current support loads.
- Check your email to see if your email provider is having problems receiving messages, or whether its spam filters are rejecting our mails.
- Check whether you have entered an incorrect email address, either on the form or in your user account.
- If you have checked all of the above, please try posting on our support forum if you do not hear from us.