Angus_FX wrote:It'll be released when it is ready - I have a bunch of other non-GURU things to work on, and as it's a free update there's only so much time I can allocate to it. It's primarily a bug fix, but we are improving a few things:-
* skin support.
* some improvements to graph copy/paste.
* extensive OSC support for Monome, Lemur, and the iPhone OSC Client (draw sequences and graphs with the stylus on your iPhone...).
* 16 stereo outputs instead of 8.
* Patterns can now be up to 16 pages (= 32 bars) long instead of the previous limit of 4.
* Quick save.
* You can now re-name individual pad samples (in the sequencer lane, not on the pads themselves) - click on the pad name in the display panel above the transport controls to rename it.
* Phase Flip for individual layers.
* Layers can be swapped with the layer immediately to the left or right.
* Audio export now honours engine volume when in Engine mode.
* Audio export can be armed from MIDI, and the export mode can be set.
* miscellaneous other improvements to the MIDI implementation.
jamester wrote:Wow I can't believe this thread's almost a year old!
It's been too long for another point update IMO, it's past time for Guru 2.
db120 wrote:Yeah I hope I'm not coming across as one of the loud minority that companies have to right off. I continue to post because I truly love Guru but it's just really hard for me to use the browser. I've talked to more than a handful who installed it but never bought it due to this one issue. I've heard your synths and I like them but these days can get any sound I need out of the two I own.
Anyhow, Guru isn't about me and I know the business/creation balance is a bitch these days especially w/ digital products. Just want to keep riding you guys because I want Guru to be as good as it should be (just a few tweaks will shut my comments down and pull my wallet out). Just keeping it real, D
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
THANKS FOR SIGNING UP
WELCOME TO THE FXPANSION COMMUNITY!