Can't assign patterns - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Can't assign patterns

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

fwtag

Can't assign patterns

Postby fwtag » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi all!

I just installed GURU and tried to test it but unfortunately I encountered two problems (2nd problem posted as parallel topic):

When trying to assign a pattern to a pattern key by dragging or automatically GURU does not perform any change. The LCD lines keep empty (refer to picture - it looks weird because the short cuts are shown when making a hardcopy with pressing SHIFT key) and nothing happens when hitting a pad or a midi key.

Strange also that when expanding a pattern headline the topics beneath it are empty (refer to picture an take a look to the entry "Classic rap beatz ...").

Thanx for any help in advance!

Frank

BTW: After installing out of the box I updated to 1.5.12 and loaded the free stuff. Logic Studio Mac / intel Core2Duo.
Attachments
Bild 1.png
Bild 1.png (415.66 KiB) Viewed 4011 times

fwtag

Re: Can't assign patterns

Postby fwtag » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:11 pm

fwtag wrote:When trying to assign a pattern to a pattern key by dragging or automatically GURU does not perform any change. The LCD lines keep empty (refer to picture - it looks weird because the short cuts are shown when making a hardcopy with pressing SHIFT key) and nothing happens when hitting a pad or a midi key.

Tried to remove files as decribed in another topic and installed 1.5.12 update directly - no change!

What am I doing wrong?

fwtag

Re: Can't assign patterns *** SOLVED ***

Postby fwtag » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:34 pm

OK, I solved the problem myself: The access rights of the folders and files in GURUData did not have "read" permissions. I fixed it (chmod a+r) and now it seems to work.

Return to “GURU”