Export Audio Issue in 1.6.12 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Export Audio Issue in 1.6.12

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

andreasolsson

Export Audio Issue in 1.6.12

Postby andreasolsson » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:29 pm

The export audio function has started behaving strangely for me.
9 times out of 10 when I export audio, for example a loop,
Guru adds the exported audio to one of its pads, replacing whatever was on that pad.
I'm working around it by making sure I save the song every time before exporting but
it gets a bit annoying after a while.
Anyone else experienced this?
Andreas

Drew_BFDTeam

Postby Drew_BFDTeam » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:30 pm

You're not perhaps overwriting a sound that you're currently using on a pad, are you?

andreasolsson

Postby andreasolsson » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Drew_fx wrote:You're not perhaps overwriting a sound that you're currently using on a pad, are you?

Don't quite follow you, is that an option or do you mean that the exported file would have the same filename and place,
for example the desktop as the one that's over written? I can always find the original sound providing I remember the filename so I don't think that's the case.
Thanks
Andreas

andreasolsson

Postby andreasolsson » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Figured it out today, it seems that whenever I drag the file to be exported across the Guru gui, even if I drop the file way off the gui, it ends up on one of the pads. I'm pretty sure this never happened before the latest update.

pauldavid

Postby pauldavid » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:44 pm

I had this before, and didnt notice it was happening at first.

I think it could be that when you drag it to the left, it accidently gets dropped into the pad.

If you drag it to the right and it still happens, then it must not be that.

AJISHERE

Postby AJISHERE » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:02 pm

on a related note could someone tell me if export audio only works on the main outputs?

i can only get it working this way, which is a shame especially when i have built my groove up using all the outputs on guru, then am having to go back and reassign them all to the main out just to do my bounces.

thanks for help
a

Return to “GURU”