Hi guys, was wondering if the following features are available?
1. the ability to see the whole waveform of the sample with the individual pads highlighted within
2. ability to set default length of a pad (once the first one is done)
3. see the waveform when adjusting slicing sensitivity (like recycle i guess)
Please remove/move this thread if it turns out to be a feature request rather than an answer
1. Not quite, you can see the whole waveform with the currently selected Pad, but not with all of them.
2. If you hold down Alt&Command whilst tweaking anything in the Pad Edit window it will affect all Pads in that Engine, so I guess you could achieve it that way.
3. Afraid not, it's on the wishlist though
got a few more (most probably feature requests ):
4. the option to zoom out on all pads at the same time
5. show the waveform as a whole and drag and drop the pads onto it. have it highlighted as a pad rather than a slice point
6. have the option to set pads at a set length (so it would pay 16 pads over the waveform and they should all be in time if tweaked properly)
7. make the pad start / finish (when you drag the whole pad back and forth) easier to click on. keeps moving the start / end points if you dont click in the exact spot
8. option to normailize all pads