Default all pads to sub outs - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Default all pads to sub outs

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

Bendish

Default all pads to sub outs

Postby Bendish » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 am

it seems its not possible to save a kit with no samples in it but each pad being given a separate sub out.

this wastes time when a convenient template in pt is made with guru but then i have to reassign the multi outs

why does saving a song not save this data

it would be good to have this as an option

cheers

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Because empty pads aren't saved, as, well, they're empty.. you could work around this by throwing a silent WAV on to each pad as part of your template, that would trick it in to saving that setting.
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

ICN

Postby ICN » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Been making a Template for myself in Logic 9 and the Sub Outputs were not saving when I recalled the Template.

Really annoying.

But.. I found this post - and it works if you put a Silent Wav on one of the layers.

I put it on one pad, on layer 8 & copied/pasted it onto all the others.. then copied Engine 1 to Engine 2 etc..

SHIFT & ALT while changing your sub out on an engine will change all pads to that out.

Thats what I wanted to do anyway.. All is good now.

So cheers Angus for that post from September 2009 when you were probably at home with better things to do!

:wink: :D

Appreciate it!

I'll post my Template here later on for anyone who wants it.

Return to “GURU”