Guru engines to individual output channels in Cubase 4? - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Guru engines to individual output channels in Cubase 4?

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

miino

Guru engines to individual output channels in Cubase 4?

Postby miino » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:44 am

I would like to use Guru's all features fully, like the use of different engines in beat programming. But in Cubase 4 co-operation with slave and DAW isn't working without problems. No sound from other engines than number 1. So if someone would explain to me step by step, how could it be done, I would be more than happy.

I have tried many ways, including changing Guru's options etc etc. Nothing helps.

I am using PC with Vista.

Thanks for advance.

erichodge

Re: Guru engines to individual output channels in Cubase 4?

Postby erichodge » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:16 pm

miino wrote:I would like to use Guru's all features fully, like the use of different engines in beat programming. But in Cubase 4 co-operation with slave and DAW isn't working without problems. No sound from other engines than number 1. So if someone would explain to me step by step, how could it be done, I would be more than happy.

I have tried many ways, including changing Guru's options etc etc. Nothing helps.

I am using PC with Vista.

Thanks for advance.

i hope this works for you, as i don't know cubase, but angus helped me with this and renewed my faith in GURU.

1. when you load GURU vst, load ALL outputs (16)
2. go to options audio
3. uncheck all route audio to boxes
4. load your kit
5. for each pad, go to pad edit
6. there is a dropdown list in the box on the upper right (where the same name is displayed) that allows you to control which output a pad goes to
7. enjoy

let me know if you have any questions.

cheers,
eric

miino

Postby miino » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks for your advice, but i didn't help me. It fails already in the beginning, because there isn't any option how to load guru as vst with different outputs ( at least in Cubase 4). Only first engine can be heard... I can't find any dropdown box either. Different version? I have guru 1.6.

Is anyone facing the same obstacle? Anyone? Fxpansion, please help me...

miino

Postby miino » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Wait wait! Hold your horses, stop the press! I finally got it! It was upper leftside where output-options can be found!
Now it works! Thanks man! I owe you all my creativity :) Peace Love Unity & RESPECT.
Man I Feel good now!
:)

Return to “GURU”