Midi Implementation Chart for 1.6 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Midi Implementation Chart for 1.6

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

aircoholic

Midi Implementation Chart for 1.6

Postby aircoholic » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Is there an updated Midi Implementation Chart for 1.6, or at least a detailed Overview or List of the changes and additions in the Midi Implementation?

the guys from www.nativekontrol are working on a Guru App for the padKontrol, but they only have the latest Demo of Guru and only the implementation chart for 1.5. Now, some features don't work with the controls from the 1.5 implementation chart, so I, as a Guru owner thought, I just ask here, to help get this thing out of beta, cause it's pretty cool already!

aircoholic

Postby aircoholic » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Let me rephrase my question...

how are we (the guru users) supposed to know what changed in the Midi implementation? Unfortunately the Manual doesn't give a lot of answers. And The Product website only names "various workflow and midi implementation enhancements (improvements to midi remote control, layer context menus etc.)" as a new feature in 1.6...

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 pm

There's been nothing removed from the 1.5 MIDI implementation, I can tell you that much. Mostly I believe there were some bug fixes in the remote control features on ch. 12.

If you get the NativeKontrol guys to email me, I'll sort them out a full version.
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

aircoholic

Postby aircoholic » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:04 pm

All right, thank you Angus, I'll tell 'em to email you :)

Return to “GURU”