DR008 drumsynthesis in Guru? - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

DR008 drumsynthesis in Guru?

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

Acidfever

DR008 drumsynthesis in Guru?

Postby Acidfever » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:04 am

Hi,

I'm still a big fan of Guru and I use it all the time but one of the things I'm kind of missing is the drum synthesis functionality that was available in DR-008.

Is there any chance that the drum synthesis engine available in DR-008 will ever be implemented in guru? It would be great to combine samples with drum synthesis to have maximum flexibility in sound palette.

Being able to load a sample on one pad and using synthesis on another would be great. Even better would be the possibility to layer a sample and drum synthesis on a pad. That means you could really create powerful layers.

Any chance this will happen in a future version?

Gridden

Postby Gridden » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:35 pm

FXpansion won't reply to any inquiry/suggestion/request concerning GURU for fear that their competitors might steal the idea. They will, however, send you the latest newsletter featuring new stuff to buy for BFD and DCAM.
:roll:

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:24 am

re_mute, that's simply not true - we listen to, and reply to, suggestions and ideas - however we don't disclose future plans for GURU or any of the other products.
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

Website!

Re: DR008 drumsynthesis in Guru?

Postby Website! » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:28 am

Acidfever wrote:Hi,

I'm still a big fan of Guru and I use it all the time but one of the things I'm kind of missing is the drum synthesis functionality that was available in DR-008.

Is there any chance that the drum synthesis engine available in DR-008 will ever be implemented in guru? It would be great to combine samples with drum synthesis to have maximum flexibility in sound palette.

Being able to load a sample on one pad and using synthesis on another would be great. Even better would be the possibility to layer a sample and drum synthesis on a pad. That means you could really create powerful layers.

Any chance this will happen in a future version?

OH, THAT WOULD BE SO SWEET! :)

Drew_fx

Postby Drew_fx » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 am

re_mute wrote:FXpansion won't reply to any inquiry/suggestion/request concerning GURU for fear that their competitors might steal the idea. They will, however, send you the latest newsletter featuring new stuff to buy for BFD and DCAM.

You can also opt out of the newsletters in your user-area, if they annoy you that much. :?

Gridden

Postby Gridden » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:17 am

Drew_fx wrote:
re_mute wrote:FXpansion won't reply to any inquiry/suggestion/request concerning GURU for fear that their competitors might steal the idea. They will, however, send you the latest newsletter featuring new stuff to buy for BFD and DCAM.

You can also opt out of the newsletters in your user-area, if they annoy you that much. :?

They don't. The seemingly endless wait for an update to GURU, however, does.

Well done, BTW for two replies to me from FXpansion staff and none to the original poster about GURU and drum synthesis.
Really, kudos. :roll:

Return to “GURU”