I need to route the different GURU engines to different buses/groups in Cubase - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

I need to route the different GURU engines to different buses/groups in Cubase

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

jcharnis

I need to route the different GURU engines to different buses/groups in Cubase

Postby jcharnis » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 am

Ive done an extensive search but it doesnt seem any post truly answers my question. Please bear with me but this is really important for my workflow:

I need to route the different GURU engines to different buses in Cubase.
I like how I can extract patterns in Guru into midi tracks and arrange my tracks, while having the flexibility of changing my pads and what not. However, I want to put 3rd party FX and plugins for each engine in Guru, and so I wish to route each engine to its own output or bus in Cubase. So for example, say Engine 2 is a snares engine, that gets routed to a Snares Group in Cubase where I can put FX condusive to Snares on there.

I cannot figure out how to do this. I know theres an option to 'send engine directly to sub-output. But it doesnt seem to work for me. Can anybody please explain how to achieve what I need to do? Thank you so much in advance.

jcharnis

Postby jcharnis » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:13 am

nm got it

Return to “GURU”