xfer nerve - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

xfer nerve

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

alan_g

xfer nerve

Postby alan_g » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:25 am

xfer records is releasing nerve..which means this is what steve duda has been up to & i'd speculate has a bit to do with a delay in a guru2 happening.

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Nope - Devine Machine haven't been involved with GURU for the past 4 years, and Steve Duda hasn't been involved with Devine Machine for the past 2 or 3. Hence Nerve is released under the XFER label not Devine Machine.

In any case, Steve wrote virtually none of the code in GURU - he was still learning to code at the time - he had a great deal of design input, but eventually I think he decided he wanted to design and build things from scratch for himself.
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

boost303

Postby boost303 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:44 am

Judging the demo, i think he did an amazing job. I hope this will trigger the juices to start working on an update for guru with at least normal automationfeatures (no nrpn because ableton doesnt understand that) and an lfo (preferably the synthsquad modulationoptions on everything). I have been waiting quite some years now for these important features

Return to “GURU”