no sounds at all. - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

no sounds at all.

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

jbonilla

no sounds at all.

Postby jbonilla » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:18 am

I just got GURU im very new to it , after I loaded it u]and updated it i started digging and trying to get a feel for it but i cant hear any of the sounds on it. I mean nothing can someone help me out hear what do i need to do to get this GURU popping?

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:08 pm

If you load a kit and trigger the pads do you get any sound? Are the meters moving? If you are in the browser try enabling the preview (play icon in the top left). If you are using standalone, make sure you have the correct soundcard selected in the Audio Devices menu. Also, make sure you are running version 1.6.12 (the latest update).

tiktaktom

Postby tiktaktom » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:24 am

i have the same problem. it looks like guru is working fine and playing patterns on the pads but there is no audio i cant figure it out and its driving me crazy. any help would be great, ive been trying to figure this out for the past 3 days. i havnt heard guru make a single sound ever and ive tried reinstalling everything twice with no progress. thanks in advance. :D
Im running 1.6.12 on a macbook pro with osx.

tiktaktom

Postby tiktaktom » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 am

anyone? im so desperate to get this working.

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:00 am

Please give as many details as possible...

Are you using Guru as a Plugin? If so which host? If not, have you got your soundcard setup correctly in Devices.

Have you got audio loaded to the pads?

Return to “GURU”