Switch pattern midi in logic 9 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Switch pattern midi in logic 9

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

kyleblaque

Switch pattern midi in logic 9

Postby kyleblaque » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Im having issues switching patterns using midi. All other midi commands from the midi manual for 1.5 appear to work correctly. I have searched the forum but it does not seem that anybody has reported a fix for this. Any help is appreciated. I purchased guru during the cm promotion. Could a re-install help? I have the most recent version after getting the full upgrade, I hope I can just use what I have and not be forced to use geist in hope of better performance. I know support has stopped for this product, but the support I received initially for a valid issue was (maybe still is) open with no update. Not to sound negative, but its hard for me to invest in a new product if the predecessor has been mostly a miss for me.

Thanks for your time,
K

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 am

You don't say exactly what the issues are but...

Patterns respond to keys C-1 to B0 on Midi channels 1-8 (for Engines 1-8).

Make sure you are running Guru version 1.6.12.

kyleblaque

Postby kyleblaque » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 am

None of the pattern change commands seem to work on any channel or any engine using the information in the 1.5 midi manual. I do have the most recent version of guru. Every other command(pad, scene, ect) seems to work correctly. Only pattern change does not respond.

Thanks

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:55 am

Try a couple of octaves up or down, some hosts count C3 as middle C and some count C5 as middle C.

Return to “GURU”