Forum

FXpansion Forum

pt 8.0.5 plugins work but some crash on close

Support for the VST To RTAS Adapter

Moderators: Drew_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, Moderators

shredenvain

pt 8.0.5 plugins work but some crash on close

Postby shredenvain » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:28 am

Just purchased the wrapper tonight and installed on a windows7 PC. OK certain plugins will work fine but when I close the session or remove the plugin they crash with a windows c++ runtime error r6026. When this happens windows throws up over 30 error windows with this message. So it ruined my session I can't remove the offending plugins without crashing. Its happened with all my Terry west plugins and on my phenomena sf2 player. I'm using version 2.1 of the wrapper and my UAC is turned off it was never on. Can anyone help me. Also I get a virtual something error with electirc Q

Gridden

Re: pt 8.0.5 plugins work but some crash on close

Postby Gridden » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:35 pm

shredenvain wrote:Just purchased the wrapper tonight and installed on a windows7 PC. OK certain plugins will work fine but when I close the session or remove the plugin they crash with a windows c++ runtime error r6026. When this happens windows throws up over 30 error windows with this message. So it ruined my session I can't remove the offending plugins without crashing. Its happened with all my Terry west plugins and on my phenomena sf2 player. I'm using version 2.1 of the wrapper and my UAC is turned off it was never on. Can anyone help me. Also I get a virtual something error with electirc Q

You've more chance of getting a refund than getting your problems sorted. FXpansion haven't updated the wrapper in 6 years and it's by and large useless.

Return to “VST To RTAS Adapter”