Forum

FXpansion Forum

Assertion error Pro Tools 10 and Melda Productions Mastering Bundle Plug Ins

Support for the VST To RTAS Adapter

Moderators: Drew_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, Moderators

Outcognito

Assertion error Pro Tools 10 and Melda Productions Mastering Bundle Plug Ins

Postby Outcognito » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:16 pm

The Fxpansion VST to RTAS wrapper has wrapped all the plug ins from the Melda Productions Mastering Bundle and they appear in the inserts in Pro Tools 10.

When I try to open the MAutoEqualiserLinearPhase, the MAutoLinearPhaseMini or the MEqualiserLinerPhase wrapped plug ins, the following message appears:- Assertion in"/Volumes/Development/ws.ProTools_3.2/AlturaPorts/PT4_App1MacBuild/../StudioMgr_DelayMgr.cpp",line4020.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the wrapper and the Melda Productions Mastering Bundle, trashing the Pro Tools prefs and repairing disc permissions on the iMac duo core but the issue remains. The plug ins work in an open session but I a session cannot be reopened once it is closed, with the the same Assertion message appearing. Any thoughts on how to resolve this problem?

Details on the Melda Productions Mastering Bundle are here:-
http://www.meldaproduction.com/mmasteringbundle/

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Can you ask Melda to get in touch with us. Think I know what this is, should be an easy fix on their end.
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

Return to “VST To RTAS Adapter”