Forum

FXpansion Forum

Some plugins not wrapping into Pro Tools 10 correctly.. HELP! stopping sound etc. not working.. :(

Support for the VST To RTAS Adapter

Moderators: Drew_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, Moderators

jontah

Some plugins not wrapping into Pro Tools 10 correctly.. HELP! stopping sound etc. not working.. :(

Postby jontah » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 pm

I'm having alot of troubles with the VST to RTAS adapter from Fxpansion inside of Pro Tools 10 - some of my plugins make the sound stop, for example my BBE sonic maximizer does not work inside of Protools and it stops the sound. My Sylenth1 doesn't work at all, no sound coming out when loading it, this really sucks since I spent alot of money on those plugins.. :(

Please help, ANYONE?! I need to find a solution, I want to be able to start using Pro Tools with my VST plugins! :(

jontah

Re: Some plugins not wrapping into Pro Tools 10 correctly.. HELP! stopping sound etc. not working.. :(

Postby jontah » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:09 pm

jontah wrote:I'm having alot of troubles with the VST to RTAS adapter from Fxpansion inside of Pro Tools 10 - some of my plugins make the sound stop, for example my BBE sonic maximizer does not work inside of Protools and it stops the sound. My Sylenth1 doesn't work at all, no sound coming out when loading it, this really sucks since I spent alot of money on those plugins.. :(

Please help, ANYONE?! I need to find a solution, I want to be able to start using Pro Tools with my VST plugins! :(

please, anyone? really want to be able to run protools now!

Return to “VST To RTAS Adapter”