Upgrade from DR-008 to Guru. - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Upgrade from DR-008 to Guru.

Support for DR-008 Advanced Rhythm Production Station

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

phraggle

Upgrade from DR-008 to Guru.

Postby phraggle » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi guys,

Like 'puffer', I've also decided to take the plunge and finally upgrade to Guru. Been playing with the demo and it really is the dog's bollocks... I emailed about the education discount recently (I'm currently back at college), but I didn't hear anything back, so I don't know if that's still offered.

Angus emailed me a discount code for the upgrade/crossgrade quite a while back (yes, I was also skint at the time) - so I'm wondering if it's possible to use it now, or get a new one? Please, and thank you...

:wink:

Cheers

phraggle

Postby phraggle » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:13 am

Well, never mind. I got impatient ;-) and just bought it. Downloading now. Cheers!

rayandexter1

Re: Upgrade from DR-008 to Guru.

Postby rayandexter1 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:38 am

There's a slightly different system to get educational discount now. You have to head to support.roli.com to apply for the educational discount. Also a student discount can't be applied to a purchase that has already been completed. Good luck!

https://proessays.org

Brandybaker

Reader

Postby Brandybaker » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:35 pm

Upgrade from DR-008 to guru. No one help you in upgrading everthings as you can see essay expert data. What comes first in your mind and what you demand the most to upgrade different ideas where it is better to see the most things which are necessary.

Return to “DR-008”