Download speed... - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Download speed...

Support for the FXpansion online shop, useraccounts, registering products and all other aspects of the FXpansion website

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

The Navigator

Download speed...

Postby The Navigator » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:18 pm

I just wanted to download the "Best of Guru" - expansion for Geist but it is extremely slow.

About 20 kBit / sec. for many hours now.

I really wonder why you don't offer mirrors or torrents, like other companies do?

wehkah

Postby wehkah » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Same here with BFD2 expansions. :!:
Motto: sharing knowledge...
http://soundcloud.com/bytechop

gkuly

Postby gkuly » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm getting my signature snares download at about 60 kb/second -- at the same time, i've got a huge Steinberg download happening at more than 4 megs/second.

At that rate, sig snares will take more than 15 hours, and there's no way i can complete the download (i'm using a PC that will be shut down later on).

This is not viable; it's not possible to obtain the FXpansion product via download. This sucks.

Regards
Glenn

PS: I downloaded BFD2 from FXpansion, and i remember it taking less than an hour. Something is definitely not right here.

Benoni

Postby Benoni » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 am

Im getting around 51KB/s, which is slow. Been about 2 hours now downloading BFD Heavy (1.5GB) and still have about another hour.

The servers must be under a heavy load from lots of people downloading at the same time.

patpat

Postby patpat » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:22 pm

My BFD2_Percussion_Installer will be downloaded in 1 Day and 5 hours!! :( :( :(

Return to “FX Website Support”