VERY VERY SLOW DOWNLOAD AND NO HELP FROM FX PANSION!!!!! - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

VERY VERY SLOW DOWNLOAD AND NO HELP FROM FX PANSION!!!!!

Support for the FXpansion online shop, useraccounts, registering products and all other aspects of the FXpansion website

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

patpat

VERY VERY SLOW DOWNLOAD AND NO HELP FROM FX PANSION!!!!!

Postby patpat » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Since 24 hours I try to download BFD Percussion with no succes. Downloadspeed 10 -20 KB/s. Are we in the middle ages???

And very frustrating is, that on all these posts on the forum no moderator helps, no answer from any responsible person !!!

It's simply a shame! I don't understand this, loosing my patience!!!

It is even not possible to open a ticket. After sending a message nothing happens!!! It seems to me that the whole site is just a mess!!!

Sorry for my bad post, but I start loosing my patience. To download 3,4 GB it takes me normally 20 minutes and not more than 1 or 2 days!!!

I hope someone of the moderator team is reading this and can help to find a solution.

Regards
Patrik

CMF

Postby CMF » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Same here. Have just post a ticket, but I´ll guess that it dos´nt speed up the process.
If they don´t fix this now, I will have to get a refund.
...amazing with a compagny that sels big sample files. Is this 2013.......?

aburakov

Postby aburakov » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 am

yeah, downloads are slow - probably because of the sales :D it was 5-6 kb/s a few days ago, now it's 30 - we're progressing! i guess i'll have to wait until the end of the month to download my stuff.

Bokelberger

Postby Bokelberger » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi! Same here from Germany. Since yesterday i tried to load the Zildjan Gen 16 Digital Vault S-PACK Vol.1+2. One timeout after 8 hours, an now there´s only about 2x 12 hours an 1 x 20 hours left ....

Scardanelli

Postby Scardanelli » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Just posted on another thread - but yes, very annoying - just paid £84 for upgrade from 1.5 to 2 and cannot download the content, simply stalls around 300 mb. Not good enough FX guys, really. Downloads are bought for immediate delivery, that means the same DAY at the very least.

Damn I wish I'd thought to google download speed for BFD first! Loads of complaints going back years. Time they sorted this out. The competition was tempting, but as I owned BFD 1.5 I thought I'd stay with them - not sure my loyalty will last - and if I can't download at my studio tomorrow then I'm going to start getting very annoyed. What's the legal side on refunds for goods bought online but not delivered in a timely manner - anyone know?

I'm on fibreoptic here at home so doubt it'll be faster at the studio which is ADSL

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 pm

We can only apologise for slow speeds in the last week. Most problems have been sorted now. There are still be one or two products left on the old servers but those should be under less stress now.

If you're still having problems, please post back here. Scardanelli - I know you're still having trouble from your other thread, please refer to that.

tedboy

Postby tedboy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 am

Same here. Just can't download BFD2.
1. The speed was very slow.
2. The download files breaks.

I am from China.

tedboy

Postby tedboy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:49 am

I have downloaded 6 times for the BFD2 .
I used iGetter in MacX 10.8 ,orbit downloader in Win7 , just can't finish downloading.
In four days, I can't do anything else but downloading.
What's wrong with it .
Do you guys have any plan to fix the problem?

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:09 am

tedboy - all BFD2 downloads are hosted on Amazon servers now so there should be no speed problems. The download problems are fixed for most people. It's possible your location is a factor. We can send out disks for you. Please email me rory at expansion dot com and we'll get you sorted.

Return to “FX Website Support”