Ticket #79217 - Please reply to my ticket request (Cannot authorize Geist) - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Ticket #79217 - Please reply to my ticket request (Cannot authorize Geist)

Support for the FXpansion online shop, useraccounts, registering products and all other aspects of the FXpansion website

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

steveday

Ticket #79217 - Please reply to my ticket request (Cannot authorize Geist)

Postby steveday » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:26 am

Fxpansion,

I de-authorized Geist on my PC after I got the following message the first time (please see attachment below):

I went back to authorize Geist on my new Mac Pro and I still get the same authorization error message. Can somebody at Fxpansion please address this issue and allow me to authorize my software on my new computer?

I can understand the original issue, but once I de-authorized it on my PC (which I no longer use for Geist) then it should free up an authorization to use on my Mac Pro.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Steve
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-02-06 at 6.20.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-06 at 6.20.44 PM.png (25.25 KiB) Viewed 2175 times

Drew_fx

Postby Drew_fx » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi,

You should be fine to authorize now.

Cheers!
Drew

Slicmusic

DeAuthorize A Computer to Setup a New One

Postby Slicmusic » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Hi FX,

I am under the same predicament as the previous user.

I have transferred all my files to my new MAC and now I am getting an exceeded authorization message as well.

I deauthorized my one computer and now need to apply its license to my new computer

Drew_fx

Re: DeAuthorize A Computer to Setup a New One

Postby Drew_fx » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Slicmusic wrote:Hi FX,

I am under the same predicament as the previous user.

I have transferred all my files to my new MAC and now I am getting an exceeded authorization message as well.

I deauthorized my one computer and now need to apply its license to my new computer

Sorted.

Btw for future reference, you're much better off asking for this stuff in our ticketing system. It's more reliable, because FX staff are not always looking at this forum.

Cheers!
Drew

Return to “FX Website Support”