FXpansion log in help - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

FXpansion log in help

Support for the FXpansion online shop, useraccounts, registering products and all other aspects of the FXpansion website

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

gnard000

FXpansion log in help

Postby gnard000 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:07 pm

I rebuilt my computer and need to re-activate BFD 1 and BFD 2. I registered my products previously but don't know the login and I don't have the mail account I registered with so I can't reset it. I opened a support ticket but haven't gotten a response. Can anyone help?

Thank you

purtington

Re: FXpansion log in help

Postby purtington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:44 am

gnard000 wrote:I rebuilt my computer and need to re-activate BFD 1 and BFD 2. I registered my products previously but don't know the login and I don't have the mail account I registered with so I can't reset it. I opened a support ticket but haven't gotten a response. Can anyone help?

Thank you

I don't think any users are going to be able to help with this as this is an account issue that will need to be reset.
From posts I've seen on here, support is not as quick s it was before fxpansion merged with Roli I'm afraid.

Steve
https://soundcloud.com/steve-corr

GA-X58A-UD3R,
Intel i7 930, 2.8Ghz, Overclocked at 3.40Ghz
12GB Corsair DDR3 Ram
WD Caviar Black, 6Gb X 2
+ 500GB SSD drive for BFD Samples
focusrite scarlett 2i4
Windows 10 + windows 7 32bit

gnard000

Postby gnard000 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Good point. For some reason I thought support might be keeping tabs on the forums.

purtington

Postby purtington » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:12 pm

gnard000 wrote:Good point. For some reason I thought support might be keeping tabs on the forums.

They do but not as frequently as they once did which I guess is partly to do with the fact that's BFD3 is now a much older and more stable
product with less bugs so there's a lot less traffic on here than there was in the first 6 to 12 months from release.

Steve
https://soundcloud.com/steve-corr

GA-X58A-UD3R,
Intel i7 930, 2.8Ghz, Overclocked at 3.40Ghz
12GB Corsair DDR3 Ram
WD Caviar Black, 6Gb X 2
+ 500GB SSD drive for BFD Samples
focusrite scarlett 2i4
Windows 10 + windows 7 32bit

Return to “FX Website Support”