Export question - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Export question

Share your tips and tricks for using FXpansion products

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

stackjd1

Export question

Postby stackjd1 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:26 am

Ola,

This has probably been covered ad nauseum but here goes: I want to have control over all BFD2 tracks during mixing. Is it easier to go the VST plug in route (and mix in BFD 2) or export all tracks and import them on their own channels in the DAW? The latter seems more time consuming , but this is my first go 'round and wanted to see what is the referred method.

much thanks

malamal007

Export question

Postby malamal007 » Sun May 09, 2010 8:37 am

Im currently running CS4 and these past few days I've been having trouble exporting my work out of Premiere Pro via the Adobe Media Encoder.

The troubles specifically are as follows:

1) The quality of my video is poor. I am unsure as to what I should export my footage as. Generally I've found that exporting a quicktime file with the codec DV/DVCPRO - NTSC has given me the best results but even then they aren't the greatest.

2) My export will have a strange frame strobing effect.

3) The black bars at the top and bottom of my video. I can't get them to disappear no matter what aspect ratio I choose.

Land Rover LR2 Parts

jord

Postby jord » Wed May 12, 2010 10:14 am

I usually export all kit pieces to audio as it gives me more control over my mixes. It's not really all that time consuming. I often export 30 some-odd tracks at once and it takes about the length of the song.

jord
Real guitar heroes play real guitars

Return to “Tips and Techniques”