Importing your own samples - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Importing your own samples

Support for BFD2 Acoustic Drum Workstation

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

dubcotics

Postby dubcotics » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi,

BFD2 rocks, however, I would like to add some of my own samples to my bfd collection. I ve followed what's in the manual on how to import your own samples , however , I m prompted with the error dialogue when trying to import them. They re 44 khz @ 16 bits. I m doing something wrong with the path way I guess, as they re in a data bfd 2 directory , any help would be more than appreciated,

cheers,

Dubcotics aka Didier,

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 pm

What version of BFD2 are you running and what error message is it giving you?

dubcotics

Postby dubcotics » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi,

I have the latest version, the error dialogue box says " You must choose somes samples to convert before starting the converting process " , what m I doing wrong here? I though importing would lead me to bfd2 data path where they are stored,

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:30 pm

That sounds like you haven't added any Layers. Click the 'Add Layers' button, navigate to your wav/aif files and add them. You should see a list of the files in the main Velocity Layers box at this point. Get all your other setting correct then hit Import.

If you're still having problems let me know.

Return to “BFD2”