BFD3 feature requests list - Page 7 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

BFD3 feature requests list

Support for BFD2 Acoustic Drum Workstation

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, john emrich, mullynofx, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

YYR123

Postby YYR123 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Feature request.......

Add a preference to the general settings....That will allow you to save all parameters of the Kit, mixer, keymap and global setup (including the kit pieces) with one button.
YYR123

PT 12.5 HD
Hackintosh 10.10.5
AVID HD io 8x8

BFD - Love it....Cant do what I do without it.
Alesis DM10 Pro

Fenderchris

Postby Fenderchris » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:02 pm

SKoT_FX wrote:Here's one to think about - we are debating getting rid of the kit view, and going to a more Eco-like "do-everything-from-a-hyped-up-mixer" philosophy. No functionality will be lost, but there wouldn't be a drum kit image. Your thoughts? How useful / reassuring / grounding do you find a big drumkit image in a piece of drum software?

I vote to definitely keep the kit view, and it would be great if it were possible to change it to match the actual size of my own kit - I have a 12_piece kit.
Nuendo 8.1.10 64-bit and Nuendo 10.2.0 64-bit, Windows-10 64-bit, i7 Quad core 2.67Ghz, 24GB Ram, Roland V-Drum TD-20X, BFD2 64-bit, BFD3 64-bit.
RME UFX

davecmcgrath

Postby davecmcgrath » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:07 pm

fenderchris wrote:
SKoT_FX wrote:Here's one to think about - we are debating getting rid of the kit view, and going to a more Eco-like "do-everything-from-a-hyped-up-mixer" philosophy. No functionality will be lost, but there wouldn't be a drum kit image. Your thoughts? How useful / reassuring / grounding do you find a big drumkit image in a piece of drum software?

I vote to definitely keep the kit view, and it would be great if it were possible to change it to match the actual size of my own kit - I have a 12_piece kit.

Yes I like the kit view, and would love customizeable, 3 toms 4 cymbals, or 1 tom 2 cymbals, etc rather than the 3 preset options in BFD2
iMac 3.00 Ghz 12 Gb RAM OSX Yosemite, BFD ECO, BFD2, BFD3, Protools PT11, MBox2, Dell Studio 15 laptop Intel Core2 Duo P8600(2.4 Ghz), 4Gb Ram, Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate, Alesis DM10 drums , Roland SPD-S

aahladas

Postby aahladas » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Haven't got time to read the whole thread, but I have a few dream inclusions, maybe unrealistic, but maybe not, who knows.

What would be really cool (and probably help with marketing and sales) is to get some famous drummers involved. The Bonham kit in BFD2 was a good start, but I'm thinking about something like this, for starters:

- Phil Collins
- Stewart Copeland
- Neil Peart

Record their kits (current or possibly what they used in their prime if available), provide presets based on their signature sound, and maybe even get them to play them and record the grooves to go with the kits.

Too much to ask? I don't know how much if anything they'd ask to be paid, the logistics and so forth, so I realize it may be out of the question. But that kind of stuff would be very cool.

I'd settle for AAX 64, but something above and beyond would make it an even bigger seller, in my opinion.

Those three are probably the ones I'd be most interested in, but I could cast a wider net: Lars Ulrich, Alex Van Halen, some of the newer guys...the potential list is long.

Decapitated Giraffe

Postby Decapitated Giraffe » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:15 am

not gonna read the whole thread, so i'm sure this has been brought up.

removable groove editor. I have to remember to turn it off everytime i load a preset, and Win 8 does not play well with it, i can not rely on it. Or maybe it's my IO module.

Mixer settings per kit peice- option to reset or keep mixer routing/fx on kit import/load. In fact, how about a save option specifically for the mixer.

Laser beams. Sharks with frickin laser beams.

jbovinette

Kit View

Postby jbovinette » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:25 pm

davecmcgrath wrote:
fenderchris wrote:

Yes I like the kit view, and would love customizeable, 3 toms 4 cymbals, or 1 tom 2 cymbals, etc rather than the 3 preset options in BFD2

This would be really awesome to have. The kit view is very nice. Would love to have it customizable. Full screen???

Return to “BFD2”