Cypher 2 with ROLI Rise 49 SEP 2018 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Cypher 2 with ROLI Rise 49 SEP 2018

General FX news, discussion, and a place to speak your mind

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

CLOs22

Cypher 2 with ROLI Rise 49 SEP 2018

Postby CLOs22 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:18 am

Hello all,
I am having an issue with the audio while using Cypher2 with the ASIO4 all driver. I am getting a very nasty clicking sound when i play any of the 5D sounds with the ROLI Seaboard through the Cypher2 software. I am running WIN 10, 16 GB of RAM, I cannot seem to figure out what the issue is. It seems to be most apparent when i play full chords (many notes at the same time), like the software cannot keep up with the amount of processing or something. I thought 16 GB of RAM would've been plenty to not have an issue like this...Please help!!! it is really disappointing as i paid $100 for the software and i cannot utilize it fully...

CLOs22

Re: Cypher 2 with ROLI Rise 49 SEP 2018

Postby CLOs22 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:20 am

I also wanted to Note that "EQUATOR" works fine... no audio issues

Lawrence_fx

Re: Cypher 2 with ROLI Rise 49 SEP 2018

Postby Lawrence_fx » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:45 pm

CLOs22 wrote:Hello all,
I am having an issue with the audio while using Cypher2 with the ASIO4 all driver. I am getting a very nasty clicking sound when i play any of the 5D sounds with the ROLI Seaboard through the Cypher2 software. I am running WIN 10, 16 GB of RAM, I cannot seem to figure out what the issue is. It seems to be most apparent when i play full chords (many notes at the same time), like the software cannot keep up with the amount of processing or something. I thought 16 GB of RAM would've been plenty to not have an issue like this...Please help!!! it is really disappointing as i paid $100 for the software and i cannot utilize it fully...

Hi there, please reach out to our support team who will be happy to help. You can open a new support ticket here.

Also, please check out the Cypher2 subforum for more discussion on Cypher2.

Return to “General Discussion”