Tremor - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Tremor

General FX news, discussion, and a place to speak your mind

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

pascalc

Tremor

Postby pascalc » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:56 pm

Hi all,

Just to say I don't understand why Tremor is discontinued...
Nothing in the market arrives at this level, about sound design and smartness of the global system.
Really great software !
Of course there is Geist (and I use it), but I would really prefer to create sounds, not use samples.

There is DrumComputer too (sugarByte) which is not bad, but the sound engine is less good in my opinion

Could you melt Tremor and geist...?
actually just plug the synth part of tremor into a new geist 3...
Or just update tremor. Please don't let it die.

Thanks

malcolmbarr

Re: Tremor

Postby malcolmbarr » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:26 pm

Another user here disappointed to see Tremor "discontinued".

For me it was stable, useful and not really in need of any major update. So why just stop
support for it?

malcolmbarr

Postby malcolmbarr » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:37 am

Any chance of a reply from Fxpansion here?

This experience has really shaken my faith in purchasing your products. I also own Geist 2 and DCAM. I find myself wondering if these are suddenly going to be discontinued too.

The point here is that Tremor was stable and not really in need of an major overhaul as best as I can tell. Any updates would just be bug fixes if Windows or DAW architecture changes in a way that creates problems. I would have expected those updates to come if they were needed - they haven't been needed for a long while.

Grafting the Tremor synthesis engine onto Geist would obviously be an option, not to mention an exciting product for many. Perhaps with a free upgrade for these who already own it and Geist!

malcolmbarr

Postby malcolmbarr » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:46 pm

Hey FXpansion - stop ignoring us! Please let us know what is going on here......

Return to “General Discussion”