If I order the boxed version does the downloadable version become available in my downloads? [Ans: no] - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

If I order the boxed version does the downloadable version become available in my downloads? [Ans: no]

Support for DCAM: Synth Squad

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

Gribs

If I order the boxed version does the downloadable version become available in my downloads? [Ans: no]

Postby Gribs » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 am

Title says it all.

mayur_FX

Postby mayur_FX » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 am

Hi Gribs,

No sorry, the download and boxed versions are totally different entities. Again, sorry about that, but there are various boring logistical reasons why we can't offer this. The boxes we send out generally arrive pretty speedily if that's any consolation. There should be boxed copies in stores tomorrow hopefully, depending where you are of course.
Mayur Maha
FXpansion Audio [http://www.fxpansion.com]
Please do not PM me - use the support ticket system instead

Gribs

Postby Gribs » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:59 am

Hi Mayur,

Thank you for such a fast reply! Hey, my birthday is this weekend. I will check some of my local big box places and if not available I will consider purchasing online as I did with Guru. This will make a nice present one way or another.

Cheers!

zvenx

Postby zvenx » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:41 am

I know about the response on KVR about the serial number BUT, if you buy the download can't you with added shipping have the printed quickstart manual shipped to you in a nice box?
rsp
Nuendo 8.1 | Gigabyte GAX79UP4 : Intel Hex Core Ivy Bridge Extreme 4930K : 32GB RAM | Windows 10 64bit| Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | UAD-2 Quad

Cubase 9.5 | MacBookPro Retina 2.8Ghz Quad Core I7 | 10.12.6 | 16GB | NI Komplete Audio 6 | UAD-2 Sat. Quad

Steve_FX

Postby Steve_FX » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 am

Afraid not. As Mayur said, we can only offer the two products that are currently listed on the site. The download version doesn't come with the option of the printed quick start guide or physical media, so if you want those please order the boxed version!
Steve @ FXpansion

Rainbox

Pay today and will Play a month later... :,(

Postby Rainbox » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Oh no!!! I'm living in Italy and I choose the boxed version hoping in a download while the box arrives, if will arrive!!!
Pay today and Play a month later... maybe! :,(

rob_fx (ex-FX)
Left to roam the Cursed Earth

Re: Pay today and will Play a month later... :,(

Postby rob_fx (ex-FX) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Rainbox wrote:Oh no!!! I'm living in Italy and I choose the boxed version hoping in a download while the box arrives, if will arrive!!!
Pay today and Play a month later... maybe! :,(

Check your e-mail.
"I was great engineer once, but then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Return to “DCAM: Synth Squad”