Forum

FXpansion Forum

DCAM Synth Squad - 1.2.0.20 - Public Beta

Support for DCAM: Synth Squad

Moderators: Drew_fx, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

distinct

Fxpansion team, could you please provide the version 1.1.0.21 download package again?

Postby distinct » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Dear fxpansion team,

now I've tried for a couple of hours to restore my Fusor patch I did with the old version 1.1.0.21 of DCAM Synth Squad. However, without success. Even if I save a Fusor preset as .vstpreset and manually copy over the Fusor XML patch settings from the Cubase project file into this .vstpreset file, Fusor does not load the patch.

Since this sound is essential for the track I am working on it would be great if you could provide me with the download pacakge of version 1.1.0.21 (could not find it on the download page). Hopefully than Fusor will load the patch again!

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
distinct

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:35 am

Please send me the Cubase project file. v1.2 should load absolutely everything that v1.1 did.
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

mcallon

Postby mcallon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Hi,

Is anybody else having issues installing the DCAM Synth Squad - V.1.2.0.20 update ? I'm on Windows 7 64 bit & other updates are fine (just updated Geist without issues). The installer unpacks & then the dialog box just disappears. I've tried re-downloading the update directly (rather than through the License Manager), but have the same issue - any ideas ?

Thanks,

Mike

rmay

install problem

Postby rmay » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi,

Is anybody else having issues installing the DCAM Synth Squad - V.1.2.0.20 update ? I'm on Windows 7 64 bit & other updates are fine (just updated Geist without issues). The installer unpacks & then the dialog box just disappears. I've tried re-downloading the update directly (rather than through the License Manager), but have the same issue - any ideas ?

Thanks,

Mike

Yes, i've got the same problem. I've just purhased a bundle with dcam in it and it unpacks and disappears. the earlier version installs but won't authorise for me for some reason. windows 7 64bit as well.

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:11 am

If you have WinRAR installed, try right clicking the installer & choosing "Open with WinRAR".
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --

Twitter | YouTube

Synth Squad | BFD Eco

M000761

Postby M000761 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:28 am

I can't get scope lock to work in cypher in dcam 1.2.0.20

Anyone else have the same issue?

Return to “DCAM: Synth Squad”