Just want to say thanks for the 4 brilliant instruction videos on Youtube - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Just want to say thanks for the 4 brilliant instruction videos on Youtube

Support for Geist

Moderators: Drew_fx, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

Masarin

Just want to say thanks for the 4 brilliant instruction videos on Youtube

Postby Masarin » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Every company should learn from You and make instruction videos available at the same time they release a new product. They were the reason I pushed the Buy-button sooner than later. :)

mayur_FX

Postby mayur_FX » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Glad they were useful and persuasive :)
Mayur Maha
FXpansion Audio [http://www.fxpansion.com]
Please do not PM me - use the support ticket system instead

M-Goldie

Postby M-Goldie » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:27 pm

i agree.

it was confusing for about 10 minutes - a standalone demo would have been simpler, you could have had a 'demo song' that opened up rather than having to set up an instrument in logic and work out loading etc. but after that i've hardly had to read the manual and i found myself really enjoying it in hardly any time at all. i'm usually in 'the pain zone' with new software for ages so this has been a pleasure.

watching the other videos now, i have already decided to buy tomorrow.

activatedsoundwave

Re: Just want to say thanks for the 4 brilliant instruction videos on Youtube

Postby activatedsoundwave » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:30 am

Masarin wrote:Every company should learn from You and make instruction videos available at the same time they release a new product. They were the reason I pushed the Buy-button sooner than later. :)

Thanks for pointing these out, I tried the Links here, but they dont seem to work yet, and i did not think anything new would be up on youtube so quick, as i only checked yesterday morn,Nice one, thanks again.

Return to “Geist”