dowload problem - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

dowload problem

Support for Geist

Moderators: Drew_fx, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

sunniesboy23

dowload problem

Postby sunniesboy23 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 pm

ive been tryn to dowload my geist software that i purchased since last night but i cant seem to download it all! it just stops, never finishes!

am i doing something wrong? i tried dap(it keeps askn for site password and user name), i tried just downloading it with no download manager same result!

anyone?

thanks in advance for your help

dcspears

Postby dcspears » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 pm

I've been having the same issues. I've called the ISP here in the US and they don't see any problems with dsl connections.

I'm currently doing virus and malware/system checks to be sure.

I'm getting streaming netflix and have never had these download issues before.

I've used firefox, chrome,and ie. Trying to download the 3 PC parts of Geist.

sunniesboy23

Postby sunniesboy23 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:12 pm

same here i tried everything! ive been tryn for hrs now!

Paul_fx
Righteous Drum Lord

Postby Paul_fx » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Sorry for the problems you have had - we are investigating at our end and speaking to Amazon (we are using their S3 service). Hopefully we can get you up and running very soon ...

-Paul

Steve_FX

Postby Steve_FX » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Sorry you're both having trouble. Expect an email shortly on your registered addresses. Let's see if we can get this sorted.

Steve.
Steve @ FXpansion

jaakclaes1

Postby jaakclaes1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:23 am

[quote="Steve_FX"]Sorry you're both having trouble. Expect an email shortly on your registered addresses. Let's see if we can get this sorted.

:evil: Steve_FX.

This a report of 18 Nov 10, those problems are remaining, I've got still the same troubles as reported on the forum "Download problems Geist". Slow, stops as various times and with a DAB, I need a password. Nothing works!!
You are going to speek with Amazoneaws, there chinese and you don't find a person to translate?
Maybay a solution, let us download the demo and activate it with a serial number, just like your concurrents do.
A second solution: make a some .zip files, just like a torrent works.
Maybay that's may solution, a torrent, get the program whitout paying, less problems and with user is the download + 1MB/Sec.

An angry buyer of Geist :o

Steve_FX

Postby Steve_FX » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:37 am

Sorry for your inconvenience. I've sent you an email on your registered address which should help.
Steve @ FXpansion

Return to “Geist”