Geist Expanders: BFD Remix - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Geist Expanders: BFD Remix

Support for Geist

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

dcspears

Geist Expanders: BFD Remix

Postby dcspears » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 pm

I saw that there's some new content for Geist in the downloads. Of course, I have to buy it. :D

But now I have two separate Geist expanders: BFD Remixes in my downloads section (with two separate serial numbers).

FX staff may want to check this out.

Are these two separate packs with different sounds or some glitch?

Paul_fx
Righteous Drum Lord

Postby Paul_fx » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 am

Hi,

Geist Remix is actually a free pack for anyone that bought Geist early (as a thankyou for your support in the early days of Geist!), hence why you have two copies in your account. If you open a support ticket and quote this thread our support guys will sort you out a refund on the second copy...

All the best
-Paul

mbncp

Postby mbncp » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Downloading ... Thanks :D

aristonrr

Postby aristonrr » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Wow, thanks so much for the additional content. Downloading now!

Geist just gets better and better. :)

cryophonik

Postby cryophonik » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Downloaded and playing through it now - very cool! Thanks, guys! :D

Masarin

Postby Masarin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:19 am

Yeah, thanks a lot! That was a nice and very welcome surprise even though I found the newsletter in my Gmail spam box (a bit worrying). :)

vespesian

Postby vespesian » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:30 am

Nice.....thank you.

Loopy C

Postby Loopy C » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:44 pm

I bought Geist last night but I don't see the BFD Remix added. Also wrote 'Ordering Help' last night and have heard nothing so far.

No big deal, I am sure it eventually will get handled but it wasn't 'automatically' added in my case and do look forward to playing with the additional content soon?

mbncp

Postby mbncp » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 am

Did you buy and register it on the 15th ?

From the news letter:
* Offer only available to owners of Geist who purchased and registered their copy on or before February 15 2011.

As a very early adopter I really appreciate this.
It's nicer than seeing a huge price drop just a few days after you buy something for the full price ;)

Loopy C

Postby Loopy C » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:18 am

mbncp wrote:Did you buy and register it on the 15th ?

From the news letter:
* Offer only available to owners of Geist who purchased and registered their copy on or before February 15 2011.

As a very early adopter I really appreciate this.
It's nicer than seeing a huge price drop just a few days after you buy something for the full price ;)

Here are two quotes from the email I was sent ON the 15th:

"Special offer for Guru user!

As a big post Valentines Day We Love You, we are giving you our first Geist Expander: BFD Remix (normally $29) for free when you purchase Geist."

and (same email):

"BFD Remix Special Offer:

Geist Expander: BFD Remix is a download-only product and will be automatically added to your fxpansion.com user account once Geist has been registered.

* Offer only available to owners of Geist who purchased and registered their copy on or before February 28 2011."

It would seem I qualify yes? Maybe the difference from previous newsletter you are referring to has to do with me being a Guru owner which, as a Guru early adopter I myself appreciate :D

Peevy

Postby Peevy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Totally love this, thanks a lot. Only problem is..................I WANT MORE :)

narz3000

Postby narz3000 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Thank you very much Fxpansion. That's really cool!

stoutlyric

Postby stoutlyric » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:40 pm

I just registered and I don't see the BFD Remix either.

It's not there on the website?

My email said I had to register before the 28th as well and that it would show up in my account.

jbrown3

Postby jbrown3 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 am

Paul_fx wrote:Hi,

Geist Remix is actually a free pack for anyone that bought Geist early (as a thankyou for your support in the early days of Geist!), hence why you have two copies in your account. If you open a support ticket and quote this thread our support guys will sort you out a refund on the second copy...

All the best
-Paul

I just bought the Geist download upgrade but the Geist Expander: BFD Remix download has not shown up in my download section. This is the only reason that I decided to purchase now. It said that if I purchased and registered on or before Feb.. 28, 2011, the download will automatically show up in my account. Nothing yet.

Thanks. :)

jbrown3

Postby jbrown3 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 pm

jbrown3 wrote:
Paul_fx wrote:Hi,

All the best
-Paul

I just bought the Geist download upgrade but the Geist Expander: BFD Remix download has not shown up in my download section. This is the only reason that I decided to purchase now. It said that if I purchased and registered on or before Feb.. 28, 2011, the download will automatically show up in my account. Nothing yet.

Thanks. :)

bump bump. Still no download available. Anyone at FX here to respond?

Return to “Geist”