Geist Purchasing Query - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Geist Purchasing Query

Support for Geist

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, mullynofx, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

Daz77

Geist Purchasing Query

Postby Daz77 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Hi,

Iv'e just received a new promotional offer for fxpansion products. I am a registered guru user and I was wondering if the new price of £66 applies to me as well as new customers?

Its just when I looked last week on the site it said previous guru owners £83 otherwise £165.

Any help would be much appreciated :-)

Thanks

bluzkat

Postby bluzkat » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:01 pm

It is on sale for that price until the end of the year... snatch it!!

I just picked up Tremor (downloading as we speak), sales are a good thing! :D

8)
bluzkat

sandblast

Postby sandblast » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:31 am

its a great deal that. and being a regd guru user you'll get the guru exp pack as well. that on its own is £65.

Daz77

Postby Daz77 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Cheers guys :D

Thanks for the replies!

Sounds like a cracking deal :-) I'm so glad I decided to stick some of my unused soft synths on ebay to raise some cash first before I upgraded.

I like the idea of the guru expansion pack to. Is that something that extends Geist and Guru? Or is it for Guru only?

Thanks

MoMedia

Postby MoMedia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Purchased Geist for £54 a few days ago in the sale! Just need to set up my new ssd/hd then install. :D

sandblast

Postby sandblast » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 pm

dazzgriff wrote:Cheers guys :

I like the idea of the guru expansion pack to. Is that something that extends Geist and Guru? Or is it for Guru only?

Thanks

It's an expansion pack for Geist only, not Guru, as the sounds are already in Guru.

sandblast

Postby sandblast » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:08 pm

I've a quick question for the Fxpansion guys and I've decided to ask it in this thread. I have used the Contact Us form but my query has met with no reply.

If I buy the Geist Ltd Edition boxed version, this includes the BFD Remix expansion pack, from my local retailer am I still able to download the Best of Guru Expansion pack..? I should add that I am a registered Guru user. I know that Best of Guru is available to Guru owners cross grading to Geist, but for some reason the Geist boxed version may not be classed as a cross grade purchase irrespective of if you have Guru or not .

Thanks, I should add again that I have contacted Fxpansion but as yet not had any reply. I thought I'd use this thread to post the question as I don't like starting new and unnecessary thread topics.

Drew_BFDTeam

Postby Drew_BFDTeam » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:59 am

sandblast wrote:I've a quick question for the Fxpansion guys and I've decided to ask it in this thread. I have used the Contact Us form but my query has met with no reply.

If I buy the Geist Ltd Edition boxed version, this includes the BFD Remix expansion pack, from my local retailer am I still able to download the Best of Guru Expansion pack..? I should add that I am a registered Guru user. I know that Best of Guru is available to Guru owners cross grading to Geist, but for some reason the Geist boxed version may not be classed as a cross grade purchase irrespective of if you have Guru or not .

Thanks, I should add again that I have contacted Fxpansion but as yet not had any reply. I thought I'd use this thread to post the question as I don't like starting new and unnecessary thread topics.

If you own Guru, I believe you should see the content automatically.

Return to “Geist”