Notesblocks in the pattern view disappear out of the blue - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Notesblocks in the pattern view disappear out of the blue

Support for Geist

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

freddman

Notesblocks in the pattern view disappear out of the blue

Postby freddman » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:13 am

I load in a loop in the engine and get the pattern..Then some of the notes there just disappear I can draw one in and then sit and watch it for 5 seconds and it dissapear..THis happens with notes I draw myself but even those that come from the loop that are automatically drawn...What the f, so many problems with geist right now :evil:

iiuuii

Postby iiuuii » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:17 pm

ARNK wrote:You're not alone on this. Did you ever find a solution?

getting disappearing notes also, since 1.1.3.
I've noticed that the Erase-Note function has become eratic when used from a control surface - often becoming totally unresponsive. Using note erase from the vst front panel will often snap it into action again.

The disappearing note behavior I've had this afternoon is exactly the same as when record+note erase are simultenously engaged; the recorded note appears for an instant then disappears, leaving velocity + swing parameter. Retro record will still work.

So my current guess is that either note erase, a mapping function, or both, broke on 1.1.3. Yep thats annoying. Had a few ??? erratic moments with other mappings

Return to “Geist”