Geist Midi Mapping (inserting steps to the selected pad’s pattern lane) using M Audio Trigger Finger Pro - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Geist Midi Mapping (inserting steps to the selected pad’s pattern lane) using M Audio Trigger Finger Pro

Support for Geist

Moderators: Drew_fx, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

Kraftz

Geist Midi Mapping (inserting steps to the selected pad’s pattern lane) using M Audio Trigger Finger Pro

Postby Kraftz » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi There, Im working on Midi Mapping Geist to M Audio Trigger Finger Pro (MATTP) so far every thing seems perfect..
**Im Just having small trouble trying to figure out how to Map the MATTP controller Step Indicators to insert steps in Geist to the selected pad’s pattern lane??**

Help please!!!

FluxMachina

Postby FluxMachina » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:41 am

That's awesome. Could you share how you are mapping it?
I don't think Geist with the TFP has that ability as it requires scripting and bi-directional midi (e.g. Bitwig and Live) but you can map retro record to a button. This will allow you to play the sequence on the TFP then hit one button and have it stored instantly on the pattern lane.

I messed with this as well so am happy to help if I can.

Return to “Geist”