A humble request.. - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

A humble request..

Support for Geist

Moderators: Drew_fx, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

Boor

A humble request..

Postby Boor » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:03 pm

For the sake of saving this great company and software. PLEASE create an update that has full integration with the Korg Padkontrol. Is it that difficult ? I imagine that you could bundle the Geist with the Padkontrol at a $150 price point and then make 10 or so youtube videos and suddenly become very popular as an alternative to Maschine.

The padkontrol and geist are both great at what they do...package it and streamline the integration.

Thank you.

Rory_FX

Re: A humble request..

Postby Rory_FX » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 pm

If only it were that simple :)

We do offer the tools to build you own MIDI mapping. Full Maschine like control would require two way communication which isn't possible with the Padkontrol. We're always looking at options to further integrate hardware and we may have something interesting coming with Geist2, but we'll have to see :)

jblongz

Re: A humble request..

Postby jblongz » Mon May 09, 2016 2:45 pm

I just hope the note repeat functions have been improved so that I can assign buttons to the time divisions. Looking forward to version two!

Return to “Geist”