Forum

FXpansion Forum

Classy Servive Team

Product Support for BFD3

Moderator: Moderators

Kaylen

Classy Servive Team

Postby Kaylen » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 am

I had a lot of difficulty trying the download with no success...after several days of frustration I contacted support. I gave them links to my forum posts detailing my ordeal ,and asking if I could upgrade to USB....
I got a response that directed me to the USB upgrade path $50.00. Not a word about sorry for my troubles ,Not a word about possible solutions....I'm glad to have the chance to upgrade to USB because otherwise I would have nothing.But I expected them to attempt to solve my download issue.

Drew_BFDTeam

Postby Drew_BFDTeam » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 pm

The reason they did not attempt to do so is because you made it quite clear in a forum post that you wanted to upgrade to USB. I instructed the support team to do just that. You seemed frustrated so I thought this was the best solution to get you up and running as quickly as possible without any extra hassle.

If you don't want the USB stick and do want to resolve the download issues, please let me know.

Kaylen

Postby Kaylen » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:36 pm

sounds reasonable, I expected at least a sorry for your difficulty or an attempt to help with my problem

Kaylen

Postby Kaylen » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:45 am

Kaylen wrote:sounds reasonable, I expected at least a sorry for your difficulty or an attempt to help with my problem
is paying an extra $50 not an extra hassle?

Kaylen

Postby Kaylen » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:00 am

I paid the 50 on Monday and received an e-mail that said they would dispatch my order within 48 hours,since then i heard or received nothing. I contacted support today to ask about my order and they said they are on leave until the 15th

Does anyone think this is proper way to treat a customer?

mayur_FX

Postby mayur_FX » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:12 pm

I checked with our US team regarding this today - they informed me that the package was shipped on Friday. You should have received an email with tracking info on Friday night - if this is not the case, please PM me so I can pass on the tracking number to you.
Mayur Maha
FXpansion Audio [http://www.fxpansion.com]
Please do not PM me - use the support ticket system instead

Kaylen

Postby Kaylen » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:54 am

yes , I got that Friday night 10 pm...everyone says its a great product..But it still is hard to understand the poor service...I own a company,I would never let one of my customers be so disregarded. almost 5 days to send a usb stick to a customer that already wasted days on a unusable product,,,and still not a word about being sorry for my trouble

timcissell

Postby timcissell » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Kaylen wrote:yes , I got that Friday night 10 pm...everyone says its a great product..But it still is hard to understand the poor service...I own a company,I would never let one of my customers be so disregarded. almost 5 days to send a usb stick to a customer that already wasted days on a unusable product,,,and still not a word about being sorry for my trouble

I'm sorry for your trouble... sorry you won't let it go! I hope this helps! Feel better soon.

Kaylen

Postby Kaylen » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:18 pm

That is just more of my point. totally without class. A sarcastic sorry and extra emphasis on treating me like I am the problem. I would rather be messen with my BFD3..but it still hasn't arrived

Drew_BFDTeam

Postby Drew_BFDTeam » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:58 am

You are aware that timcissell is not an FXpansion employee, right? :?

Kaylen

Postby Kaylen » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:03 am

I wasnt sure

mayur_FX

Postby mayur_FX » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi Kaylen,

It seems there was a bit of a problem with our US dispatch/logistics - they simply weren't set up to deal with this situation in time (the only way to do it was to open an existing box and send you a USB stick), and our support guys were not aware. Even though it is going to be quicker than waiting for a delivery from the UK I still sincerely apologize for this as you were not informed. I would advise checking the tracking information to check on the package's whereabouts. I've also sent you a PM.
Mayur Maha

FXpansion Audio [http://www.fxpansion.com]

Please do not PM me - use the support ticket system instead

Kaylen

Postby Kaylen » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:57 pm

thank you.I'm expecting it to arrive today and hopefully I will be able to install it

Return to “BFD3”