Forum

FXpansion Forum

Final drum hit in groove not playing

Product Support for BFD3

Moderator: Moderators

raino

Final drum hit in groove not playing

Postby raino » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:20 am

I'm just starting to learn groove editing and have run into a strange problem.

I'm using BFD3 in stand alone mode and only entered some snare hits and no other drums. When I play the groove I hear all the drum hits except the final one. If I add another hit (either a snare or any thing else) after that hit the previously silent hit plays and the newly added one doesn't. If I delete the hit that isn't playing the formerly second to the last hit stops playing. So whatever is last is silent.

I noticed that the Groove FX button was on and when I disabled that my silent hit started playing. But all the FX settings were at default settings - zero on quantize, swing, etc. So I don't understand why that should effect anything and in any case I do want to be able to use Groove FX in the future. Attached is a screenshot of the editor and if I play it as shown the snare on 2.4 is silent.

Thanks for any help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SKoT_FX
Promulgator of Beats

Postby SKoT_FX » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:40 am

Can you check what version of BFD3 you are running for me - in the About box... just want to make sure we're looking at 3.0.2.8 or above before we dive in further. Haven't experienced this myself, curious....
SKoT McDonald
CTO FXpansion]

raino

Postby raino » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Yeah it is 3.0.2.8.

Return to “BFD3”