Forum

FXpansion Forum

BFD3 still crashes my system after more than half a year

Product Support for BFD3

Moderator: Moderators

jazztom

BFD3 still crashes my system after more than half a year

Postby jazztom » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:11 pm

I´ve been a BFD2 customer for years now and I´ve bought nearly every expansion.
When BFD3 came out I bought the upgrade. It crashed my system in Reaper and stand alone mode as well. I´ve contacted the support team after installing every new release and beta release sending all the crash logs and runtime logs they have asked for. They stopped answering some weeks ago.
Today I installed the new beta. It still crashes.
I´m using an all up to date Windows 7 system with 32 Giga Ram and 6 strong kernels. All the other stuff runs perfectly. Just BFD3 turns out to be a nightmare. So I´m still using BFD2. What a shame.

SKoT_FX
Promulgator of Beats

Postby SKoT_FX » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:58 am

Hi JazzTom, the tickets are with me - a developer - and we're working on finalizing the next release. I need to go through all my outstanding tickets again to refresh their status, apologies - I tend to blinker myself to concentrate on the code, didn't mean to leave you hanging there.
SKoT McDonald
CTO FXpansion]

Verda Lumo

Postby Verda Lumo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:58 am

Indeed last update eliminated unpleasant sound of shit to work with sets of shock, but after installing the update, I watched a few crash as a standalone version, and while the Cubase 7.5.20x64. Hope that the developers still make the necessary corrections. In this version of the program, despite the great sound and great features not important - stability.

jazztom

Postby jazztom » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:39 am

Hi Skot,
thanks for the quick reaction. As long as I know that You are working on the issue it´s ok for me to wait. Wish You good luck with the next release.
Best Regards Jazztom

Return to “BFD3”