BFD 2 users PLEASE READ ME FIRST - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

BFD 2 users PLEASE READ ME FIRST

Support for BFD Premium Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

BFD 2 users PLEASE READ ME FIRST

Postby Angus_FX » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Hi to all our new BFD2 users,

Just so you know, you are currently reading the BFD 1.x (including BFD Lite, CM, UltraLite and Demo) support and discussion forum. The BFD2 support forum is over there.

(That's http://www.fxpansion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=29 , by the way).

As BFD1 and BFD2 are very different pieces of software, with different operating procedures & different technical issues, it is in everybody's interest that we keep the two discussions clearly separated. It is OK to post questions on this board about things relating to the transition from BFD1 to BFD2 - but you're more likely to get a knowledgeable answer over on the BFD2 board. You don't have to own BFD2 to post there, by the way!

As there's a large and well established community of BFD1 users, some of whom won't be upgrading yet (whether it be because your computer is too slow, still saving the $$, in the middle of an project, don't want to face another learning curve just yet or.. are just plain happy with the quality of results from BFD1), we'll be keeping this board open & monitored for a long time yet.

All the best & happy BFD-ing,

Angus.
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

Return to “BFD”