A very long time away - and I just checked the updates list .. which do rise one small question - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

A very long time away - and I just checked the updates list .. which do rise one small question

Support for BFD Premium Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

eivind

A very long time away - and I just checked the updates list .. which do rise one small question

Postby eivind » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Hi guys!

Having been away for a long time (because everything works nicely) - I recently did build a new computer. And ofcourse my precious BFD is to be transferd onto the new shiny thing. I did ofcourse remember that there were numerous updates to perform - at which point it occured to me.. check online first.. maybe stuff has happend.

At the update list I find two complete DVD-sets (I and II).. with the amazing year 2011.. - so I ask myself.. are these two DVD's containing all and everything I need for my original BFD 1.5?? It would surely be an easier task to perform, I mean one update every now and then is fine.. but when moving to a new comp it gets rather confusing.. one keeps ask oneself.. Did I do this one or nots??

I tried to browse a tad before posting.. but there's simply too much information at this forum.. I'm utterly owerwhelmed.

Will d/l and burning those two DVD sets take care of everything??

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 am

Sorry for the very late reply on this one.

Just for reference. The two disk images are images of the original two BFD DVDs so you still need to apply the latest update after installing those.

Return to “BFD”