BFD2 Deluxe Expansion missing Toms - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

BFD2 Deluxe Expansion missing Toms

Support for BFD Expansion Packs and Convertors

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

BGD_John

BFD2 Deluxe Expansion missing Toms

Postby BGD_John » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:42 pm

yesterday i have buy the deluxe expansion , downloaded and installed today , but there are an problem !

in the DLX DW Black Oyster Kit the Mid Tom are missing !

it should be in the audio folder "DLX DW\Tom Mid" but it is missing , checked the installer and they are missing there also !

anyone can confirm that ?

can someone from the fxp crew check it also ?

update: it could be that are just the kit are made wrong and they should load the high tom , but i don´t know , as i said someone from the fxp crew would needs to check this !

thanks

BGD_John

Postby BGD_John » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:28 am

Hi Steve , yes its strange , ther are the floor tom thats right , but not the mid tom (its missing)

but in the install folder are Hi Tom , that makes me wounder as well

definetly something are wrong with this kit , i can´t also understand that they are selling this "new remade" download expansion over 1 year and no one has the problem or have reported it !

BGD_John

Postby BGD_John » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Did you say the folder for the mid tom is there but there is no data in it, or is both the folder and the data there but BFD2 is missing the kit piece ?

no there are no mid tom folder only an hi tom folder , and DLX DW Black Oyster in bfd 2 or bfd 3 are missing the mid tom when you load this kit , for sure its missing because there are no mid tom folder !

redownload the ~12 GB expansion with the parts does not change anything , the mid tom folder are missing !

in meanwhile i think fxpansion have saved the DLX DW Black Oyster kit wrong , probably instead of hi tom they have saved with mid tom , then its clear that it does not work !

You'll need to know which one to download if downloading it is
what you need to do.

i have buy alot of expansions and in meanwhile i know this procedure very well !

but i see no sign from the fxp crew , probably they are all in holidays !

Benoni

Postby Benoni » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:32 pm

You are right that there is no Mid Tom folder, BUT, you should still have both Toms from that DLX DW kit. According to the Deluxe webpage, the 14x14" tom is labeled MID, but it is actually labeled HI in the installation.

There are only 2 toms in that kit, not three (at least according to the webpage) so if you have the Floor Tom 16x18 and High Tom 14X14 you have the toms that are advertised as included.

hendrikstudio

Postby hendrikstudio » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:23 pm

i have the same problem here with the deluxe expansion..

is there a possibility to overwrite the existing "wrong" kits?.. the wrong kit is called DLX DW Black Oyster which says you dont have mid tom - which is correct cause you got only hi tom.. ??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncqcwpsh4vhsb7u/sr.JPG?dl=0[/url]

Return to “BFD Expansion Packs & Convertors”