Ok, I tried that with the Stanton Moore expansion (I just noticed that there is a new installer available).
1. I opened Logic Pro X
2. I created a track with BFD3 and reset the preferences (under preferences and database)
3. I deleted the track
4. I force-validated BFD3 via the PlugIn Manager
5. I closed Logic
6. I installed Stanton Moore for BFD3 only to a dedicated path in my BFD-Folder (all expansions have dedicated paths now)
7. I launched Logic
8. I force-validated BFD3 again
9. I created a new instrument track with BFD3
10. BFD3 found the new path and started the license manager automatically
11. no luck - "Software not installed properly - please reinstall!"
Actually I can't get the following expansions to work:
- Stanton Moore Cymbals
- Digital Vault SP1, SP2, ZP1 - ZP1 even installs BFD Eco DV - I don't need that
- Modern Drummer Snare Drum Selects Volume 1