Forum

FXpansion Forum - Beta

Pre-sales questions BFD2

General FX news, discussion, and a place to speak your mind

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

Anyoldname

Pre-sales questions BFD2

Postby Anyoldname » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am

Hi, there was a deal at my local pro audio store for me to buy BFD 1.5 and upgrade to BFD2. The idea was that I would save a little money and have libraries from both versions.
I missed this deal so I want to ask, if I now just go & buy BFD2, will I be able to get the 1.5 library somehow?

Secondly, does anyone know if it will work ok on VST 5.1? OK, I know my DAW is out of date, but it is perfectly adequate for what I do and I know it well.

Drew_fx

Postby Drew_fx » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:54 am

Hi,

There is not any way to get the BFD1 content now, other than buy from a shop who still have stock, or perhaps Ebay. If you buy second hand though, there will be a license transfer policy to follow.

Anyoldname

Postby Anyoldname » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Ok thanks Drew.
It seems a shame that a whole library is gone forever just because the software has been updated. Maybe some of them might turn up in an expansion pack in the future or something?

Anyway, I have bought my copy of BFD2 now, it will be delivered tomorrow, I can't wait to get started! When I register it, do I keep this account on the site & have it upgraded?

SKoT_FX
Promulgator of Beats

Postby SKoT_FX » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:44 am

Hey, our intention is to rerelease as a DL pack as soon as we escape the backlog a bit.

Drumaniac

Postby Drumaniac » Sat May 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Where do i make a license transfer fee deposit. Can it be done online? Need to do it quick.

SKoT_FX
Promulgator of Beats

Postby SKoT_FX » Sun May 10, 2009 1:17 am

Drummainiac - email support, and I suggest starting a new thread for new topics rather than jumping in on an unrelated topic.

Return to “General Discussion”